RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Aplication - Pagina 2 Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Aplication

Andare in basso 
+6
narayan3
sylvek69
Dapagaal
xrx
giovanni96
Darking095
10 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2
AutoreMessaggio
Darking095

Aplication - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMar 02 Gen 2018, 12:13 am

Dieghen ha scritto:
Can you te lo me exactly how and why the conversation started and developed (who started first and what did you said each other)? I have some screenshots that nonex gave me, but I want to have you version too.

so I can not join the team because I stood in defense of the west (player) and told him that he behaves like a child .. ok
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Darking095

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMar 02 Gen 2018, 12:17 am

Dapagaal ha scritto:
Excuse me Darking ... but as you said, it was better that you played and did not talk to Nonex, also because you said something wrong, because Nonex was accepted in our team ... talk when you do not know the facts, not it's correct .
Surely you are a good guy, but I do not want to have problems and I prefer not to accept your request. Excuse me again, good luck  Wink
RH1  waza1  waza1

seriously, I want to kill myself now.
Dieghen

Dieghen

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMar 02 Gen 2018, 1:31 am

Darking095 ha scritto:

so I can not join the team because I stood in defense of the west (player) and told him that he behaves like a child .. ok

No, you can't because you said to Nonex that our TEAM thinks he is noob and a child.
This is simply not acceptable, because you gave him not your opinion (you are free to speak for yourself), but you spoke for the team (which you are not even part of!!!).
Other than that you said that his application was not accepted which, again, was not true. He was accepted in the team, stayed some month, and then he decided to leave by himself.

These are the reasons, and you gave me no explanation about what i asked.
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMar 02 Gen 2018, 10:43 am

Hi Darking, I agree with Dieghen and I repeat his questions with other words...

1. Who started that conversation? We would like to know clearly how it developed and all the things that were said.
2. Why did you put in the conversations our team, by saying that someone of us told you that nonex is a noob and a kid? If it's the truth (that someone said this to you), who did it and why?

I don't want to judge you or anybody else because I'm nobody to do it, but I just want to understand what happened and I don't want to get involved in something that I didn't do, like offend other people.
Personally i have a logical (I think) idea of what happened but I need to read your version of the facts to confirm it, so I hope that you will answer clearly and honestly to our questions.
Thank you.
Darking095

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 03 Gen 2018, 1:29 pm

valeyellow46 ha scritto:
Hi Darking, I agree with Dieghen and I repeat his questions with other words...

1. Who started that conversation? We would like to know clearly how it developed and all the things that were said.
2. Why did you put in the conversations our team, by saying that someone of us told you that nonex is a noob and a kid? If it's the truth (that someone said this to you), who did it and why?

I don't want to judge you or anybody else because I'm nobody to do it, but I just want to understand what happened and I don't want to get involved in something that I didn't do, like offend other people.
Personally i have a logical (I think) idea of what happened but I need to read your version of the facts to confirm it, so I hope that you will answer clearly and honestly to our questions.
Thank you.

hey valeyellow46. I'm sorry I could just sit quiet and not throw anything here.I dont want to start this topic anymore. No one from your team told me that, I dont know why I wrote it, I'm sorry. I just wish you would not be angry with me. I would also like to be able to play on your server because you have very nice maps. I accepted your decision but I would still like to play on your server and live in harmony with your whole team.

I wish you good luck in the next tournaments. wazzaaa. waza2 RH1
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 03 Gen 2018, 3:33 pm

No, it's better that you said and posted the screenshot, things that Nonex said about us weren't visible in his screenshots (nice cut...). With your screen we know more about this story. In fact, we wrote something also to Nonex and not only to you Very Happy
I appreciate that you admitted your mistake and apologized for it, personally I'm not angry with you after your answer to my questions. I hope that you learned the lesson and for me there are no problems if you play in our servers, but maybe dapa and someone else can confirm when he watches your message.
Thanks again for the answer, see you on track.
Wazaaaaaaaa
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 03 Gen 2018, 11:02 pm

Thank you for your answer and there is absolutely no problem if you run into our servers c106
RH1 waza1 waza1
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Aplication   Aplication - Pagina 2 Empty

Aplication
Pagina 2 di 2Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2
 Argomenti simili
-
» Aplication to join